To the attention of the authors of the professional periodical (quarterly) legal publication
Everyone who submits an original article to № 2/2022 within this month has the opportunity to publish one article until the year-end free of charge. We are eager to support every scientist during tough time!
The editorial board of the scientific journal "Public Law" invites doctors, candidates of science, young scientists (graduate students, applicants), as well as other persons who have or are receiving higher education and are engaged in scientific activities.
Based on the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 886 dated 02.07.2020 (Annex 4), the collection is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in the field of legal sciences (081 - Law, 293 - International Law).
Until May 27, 2022, articles up to № 2 of the scientific journal "Public Law" for 2022 are accepted.
THEMATIC SECTIONS OF THE MAGAZINE:
1. Constitutional right
2. Administrative law and process
3. Finance law
4. International public law
5. Criminal law and process
6. Labor law and social security law
7. Medical law
8. Theory, history and methodology of public law
9. Tribune of a young scientist
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLE DESIGN:
1. The volume of the article - not less than 8 pages, including illustrations, tables, graphs, bibliography.
- margins top and bottom, left and right – 2.0 cm;
- line spacing – 1.5;
- Times New Roman font – 14;
- paragraph indent – 1.25 cm (it is not allowed to create a paragraph indent using the Tab key and spaces);
- the text is aligned in width.
2. References to literary scientific and regulatory sources are made in square brackets with through Arabic numbering in the order of mention. When referring to quoted text fragments, pages are indicated after the source number. For example: [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234].
3. When footnotes are used, they are executed as usual and placed at the end of the page with end-to-end automatic numbering within one article.
4. The list of used sources is given at the end of the article in the order of mentioning sources and is made taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302:2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic link. General provisions and rules of compilation".
1. The main text of the article should contain the following necessary elements:
- problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of recent research and publications, which initiated the solution of this problem, on which the author relies;
- selection of previously unsolved parts of the general problem to which this article is devoted;
- formulation of the goals of the article (task statement);
- presentation of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results;
- conclusions from this study and prospects for further development in this direction.
2. Figures and tables should be submitted in the article immediately after the text where they are mentioned for the first time, or on the next page.
3. The article should contain the title of the article, annotations and keywords in Ukrainian and English; the amount of annotation - 1800 characters without spaces (250-300 words), the number of keywords - at least 5 words.
Language of publications: Ukrainian, English.
The article should have the following structural elements:
- UDC index (in the upper left corner of the page);
- thematic section of the magazine;
- last name, first name and patronymic of the author (s) (not more than 3 authors), scientific degree, academic title, position and place of work (study) and title of the article;
- the text of the article;
- list of references;
- annotations and keywords in two languages (Ukrainian and English).
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS:
To publish an article in the scientific professional publication "Public Law" № 2 for 2022 it is necessary by May 27, 2022:
Students' articles are accepted by the editorial board only in co-authorship with the supervisor (or another scientist who has a PhD or PhD degree).
Materials submitted in violation of the standards are not accepted for editing and publication. The editors reserve the right to edit the materials, reduce them and clarify the name. The published materials express the position of the author, which may not coincide with the opinion of the editors. The author is responsible for the probability of facts, statistics and other materials.
During the wartime situation in Ukraine, the journal will be published exclusively in electronic form.
The editors of the collection carry out internal anonymous review of articles and check for plagiarism, after which the authors receive details to pay the publication fee.
The cost of the publication is 900 hryvnias (up to 12 pages). Each additional page is paid separately in the amount of 50 hryvnias. The publication fee covers the costs associated with editing articles, layout and printing of the journal, as well as mailing the journal to the authors.
Editorial board of the scientific journal "Public Law"
Phone: +38 (098) 264 94 19
Official site: www.publichne-pravo.com.ua
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 08: 00-17: 00